LIMITED TIME ONLY! 40% OFF EVERYTHING! LIMITED TIME ONLY! + SHIPS IN 24HRS!
- Do you offer any sizes and shapes other than those listed on the website?
- All of the sign sizes and shapes that we offer are listed on the website. We are always adding new items to our product line so please let us know what you would like to see in the future by sending us an inquiry via the Support page on the website.
- May I choose the type of material my design is printed on?
- Currently, we offer signs in the following materials: aluminum .040, aluminum .063, and .040 reflective aluminum, corrugated plastic, and PVC.
- How durable are the signs?
- Our ink is UV resistant for up to 3 years.
For severe climate conditions, we suggest using aluminum or PVC.
- Does my sign order include any posts, frames or stakes for hanging or displaying purposes?
- Posts, frames and stakes may be added to the shopping cart separately and can be found in the 'Accessories' section. All posts, frames and stakes are shipped separately.
- Do the signs come with holes so I can hang them or attach them?
- Most of our products can have holes added at checkout. We offer several hole and grommet configurations designed to fit our frames and other accessories. If you need a custom hole placement that it not listed in the checkout options, please contact our customer service at 1-855-479-6857.
- How quickly can I get my sign?
- Expedited: 1-2 days delivery
Rush: 4-6 days
Standard: 10-12 days
- Is there any way to put a rush on my order?
- You can place a rush on your order by choosing any of the options that are faster than Standard, such as Rush and the fastest option is Expedited. If, after order placement, you find you need your order sooner please contact our customer service team.
- How do I track my order?
- As soon as your order leaves our facility, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email. You may check the status of your order by clicking on the link in your shipping confirmation email.
- My product contains a defect or is damaged, what can be done?
- If your product is damaged and / or contains manufacturing defects when you receive your order, please contact customer support via 1-855-602-6231.
- What file formats do you accept?
- Custom Real Estate Signs can accept JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, and PDF files that are 20MB and under. If your file is over this size limit you can flatten the image, reduce the resolution to 180 pixels per inch and save as a JPG at a high quality level. If you must send a file format not accepted online or a file larger than 20MB, please call us for assistance and instructions.
- What does “Safety Line” and “Bleed Line” mean on the templates I’m designing?
We request an additional .5” inch of artwork, known as bleed, to be added to the design in order to accommodate for potential shift during printing and finishing. This means that for a 24”x36” sign, your design should be created at a size of 25”x37”. This will allow for a half inch of bleed on each side of the design.
The bleed line on the template indicates how far your background should extend so that there is no empty white space visible when the sign is printed. Make sure your background colors or images extend to the edge of the template artboard for best results.
The dotted line signifies our Safety Zone. Anything outside of that dotted line could potentially get cut off during our printing and finishing process. Because of this, ensure that all important text, images, and artwork are inside the safety line!
If you have questions regarding file setup and specifications, please call us at 1-855-479-6857.
- Will the printed product look exactly like the design proof displayed on my monitor?
- Due to different monitor calibrations, some printed colors may not always match the colors displayed on your computer monitor. We are also printing on a material as opposed to what you’re seeing on a backlit computer screen. Colors will vary!
- I need help with my design? What assistance can you offer?
- Our team would be happy to talk with you pre-order and assist with design questions you may have. Feel free to call our customer service team at 1-855-479-6857 before your order is placed for assistance. Once an order is placed, we are unable to make any updates to the design.
- What resolution should my images be in?
We recommend 180 pixels per inch for raster images such as jpgs or pngs. If the image has been downloaded from a website, cropped or altered, that will often decrease the quality. The best solution is to create you image at print size in 180 ppi or filter for large images when searching for photos to use online. Try to find the highest quality image with a file size less than 20 Megabytes (20 Mb).
To use a logo, or some type of image created by a graphics professional a vector based PDF file is the best choice. If there is a designer that created the graphic for you, they can generally provide a vector PDF.
- May I use a credit card with someone else's name?
- For security purposes, the billing address entered on the site must match the address on file for the credit or debit card used.
- What is your refund policy?
- For our refund policy, please see our Terms of Sale
- My product contains a defect or is damaged, what can be done?
- If the product is damaged and / or contains manufacturing defects when you receive your order, please contact customer support via 1-855-479-6857.
- How do I know that you received my order and how do I obtain a receipt?
- Once you have submitted your order, an order confirmation containing your final order total, link to shipment status, billing, design proof, contact and shipment information will be emailed to you.
- What if I didn't receive my order confirmation?
- If you haven't received your order confirmation email, please check your junk email folder or spam filter.
- May I make a correction to my order after it has been submitted?
- Since most orders are transmitted to our production staff immediately upon submission, it is generally impossible to make corrections or changes to the design submitted for printing. If you have just placed your order, and your design is incorrect, please contact customer service immediately via 1-855-479-6857.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- You can find our cancellation policy in our Terms of Sale.